Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Sunday, July 25, 2010

Black Orc Warboss completed

I realized when showing a picture of my small tournament army that I have completed a few models by now that I've yet to show an individual picture of here on the site. So without further delay, here is my Black Orc Warboss on a boar. He's based on the Warboss plastic kit, with bitz from the Black Orcs plastic kit (arms, axe, head and boss pole) and some spare dwarf bitz that I seem to never run out of.



It was a great choice for the general of the horde in 7th edition. With the rules changes in 8th no longer allowing him a Look Out Sir! roll while leading an infantry unit, this guy is probably due for a retirement just as I finished painted him. Typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment