Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fantasia Fanatic, Best Painted

Here are some pictures of one of the armies nominated for the Best Painted award at Fantasia Fanatic. It's the Dark Elf army that I faced in Game 4, painted by my good friend Daniel, who shamelessly placed his Sorceresses in a building and hurled Purple Suns at me for most of the game (yes, I'll be harping on this one for quite a while!).

Anyway, his army didn't win the award which I think was a damned shame, as this was by far my favourite of the entries. No worries for Daniel though, as he's won several of these awards in previous years so I'm sure he'll be alright. I'd consider it an enormous accomplishment if I one day am able to paint an army to the level of Daniel's. My favourite model of the lot? Definitely the Pegasus Master chasing down the Empire farmer.