Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Saturday, April 9, 2011

Savage Orc Boar Boyz sold

I'm happy to announce my eBay auction succesfully sold, so my Savage Orc Boar Boyz will be looking for a new owner in the upcoming days. I'm very pleased to have my first auction sell succesfully, even though I only got two bids for them and they only sold for little more than the original purchase price. I still felt it was a good deal for me considering you can get the new plastic boar boyz for a lot cheaper nowadays - a rout I shall be heading down from here on, as plastics are a lot easier to transport for someone like me who goes down to the gaming club on a weekly basis.

Big thank to you the winner of the auction, hope you'll enjoy the models. If it so happens that you're also a reader of Troll Tales, all the better!