Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Sunday, March 13, 2011

Flickr Account, updated widgets

I've been working on getting my old Gallery Slideshow up to date and I'm happy to announce that you can now view all my painted models directly from my Flickr Photostream. Most of them are scrolling through in the Slideshow widget on the right navigation bar, while for close-ups and different angles you will have to click through them on your own.

You can find my Flickr Photostream by following this link. Make sure to bookmark it as new pictures will appear there before I post them on the blog.

Also, I've added a couple of new items to the Project widget as well. What stands out is probably my planned unit of 40 Savage Orcs, but more thoughts on them as we go along.

Next week I'll be reviewing and discussing the new character choices for the new Orcs and Goblins army book. If time allows, we shall dabble in some magic lores as well.

For tomorrow, however, I shall be showing you my centerpiece model that I finished up completely this weekend. Past readers will probably know what to expect, while the rest of you will find out soon. As always, thanks for reading Troll Tales.