Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dual games this weekend

I found the time to head down to the gaming club today for two full point games. I had to take a weekend off gaming last week, so it was good to get back to the swing of things as we're getting closer and closer to the tournament. I brought my most recent tournament list and went up against a Warriors of Chaos list centered around a Chosen deathstar backed up by two Warshrines, followed by a Zombie Dragon Vampire army. Battle reports will be up by tomorrow.

Until then, here's a picture from today's games, centered around the main part of my army during deployment. The Giant is off to the right, and the Mangler and the Pumpwagon both are going up the left flank. I've yet to paint my Savage Orcs, so please excuse the grey plastics. I'm sure they'll get some green on them soon enough.