Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Goblin Warboss painted

Another Goblin character model I thought deserved some painting love. Here is my Goblin Warboss carrying a great weapon and plenty of trophes. He is usually the one leading my All-Goblin Waaaghs from within, fitting or not, a Night Goblin unit with nets. Most of the time I kit him out for protection, as I want him alive much more than I want him killing things. Besides, with a great weapon he is dishing out 4 S6 attacks for a cheap cost, which is more than fine by me.

I've followed my usual Goblin painting scheme on this one as well, only differences being the slightly more whiter Wolf Pelt around his shoulders and the red cloak. His base has been decorated with a garden stone and some scenic grass. I really enjoy the Goblin metal sculpts, they contain so much character without being very difficult to paint at all.