Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Sunday, March 6, 2011

Orc Boar Chariot #2 painted

So here is the second boar chariot I completed earlier this week. I'm not going to be making any more of these, as I usually only run two steadfast mobs of boyz or gobbos, and they're the ones that benefit the most from the added punch of a charging chariot.

Like the second one, I've added an additional crew member to the model, this time it's a complete Boar Boy who's hanging onto one of the boars, choppa raised to deliver the smash. Again, I really love the newer orc heads supplied with the boar box.

Lots of fun the paint, but I notice when I'm looking at the larger picture of the front that you can see some mold lines splitting the boar faces. Shocked, I went to look at the actual models and I just can't seem them in real life. Very strange. I probably have to go back to fix that at some point.

A bit shiney metal on this one too, Chainmail apparently makes for that bright shine. A bit of a wash will probably take care of it. Either way, I hope you like it.