Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A few green articles

Today actually features some very good articles on games-workshop.com dealing in Orcs and Goblins. Simon Grant has written an excellent hobby article on Waaagh! Magic Tactics that I really think is worth a read. I don't neccesarily agree with all of the advice given, but it's still nice that every once in a while the web team gets to publish articles that doesn't contain blatant and obvious product promotions.

My fellow blogger Rafal Maj from the HardOrc blog gets to show off his gorgeous new models on the What's New Today blog. After seeing both the Forest Goblin army and the Gobbotonia tribe featured on the blog, I'm happy to see so many of my fellow online Greenskin hobbyists get a well-deserved official mention. Congratulations man!