Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Night Gobbo Shaman painted!

Since the bowgobbos got a new color scheme for their robes and hoods, it was only fair that the Shaman got to show off his stuff as well.

This is such a lovely model, one of the best goblin ones in the entire range from where I'm sitting. I hope you feel that my painting did him justice, and that you'll agree that the new color scheme fits him better.

The rock on which he's standing on is just from the outside. The copper pot filled with what can only be snot, or something similarly icky, is from the plastic fanatic box. I've also added a bit of swamp turf, made by Army Painter.

Also, you might have noticed a change in the color for the rim of my bases. A hobby friend of mine suggested I would try out painting the rims black.


He argued that the black would make the rest of the muted colors on the model attract the eye better. I was hesitant at first, but after trying it out, I can only agree with him. From here on, all my base rims will be painted black.

No comments:

Post a Comment