Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Savage Orcs without their warpaint


Gosh, I'm pumping out completed units like there's no tomorrow. I wonder what has inspired this sudden burst of productivity (could it possibly be the tournament this coming Saturday? I think it could). Anyway, these are my Savage Orc Boar Boyz.

I modeled the bases to allow the boars to be positioned to look more dynamic, without having to cut off and reposition their legs (which spared me a lot of time and effort). I think they came out alright, I'm particularly happy with the boars. I have to give them their war paint at some point, but I'm not entirely sure how I want it to look, and I'm so pleased with their skin and faces that I'm not that eager to cover them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment