Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Goblin Artillery

This past week I've completed all my war machines; one rock lobber, one doom diver and two spear chukkas. After painting them, I'm officially joining the DEVLAN MUD IS MAGIC-club like so many others at the local shop. Two coats of Devlan over white basecoat is the only thing I've applied, which made for very nice wood effects.

I got off cheaply with the doom diver conversion, really just continuing the looted dwarf theme with one gobbo cleaning out the pipe, while one is lighting the fuse as the third is putting on a helmet as he's next in line to be shot out of the canon.

As you might notice the glass of the gobbo binocular is black, as I'm still trying to figure out how to paint glass effect. Anyone of you ever done it? Not sure how I should go about doing it, so any tips are very much welcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment