Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Saturday, December 26, 2009

Modelling Warcraft for Christmas

For Christmas this year, I wanted to make something special for my brother and (unofficial) sister-in-law and since I've really developed my miniature painting skills this past year, while they've both been tearing things up in World of Warcraft (at least that's what I hear) I tried to combine the two things for their gift. This is what I managed to come up with.


This is supposed to portray a winter scene in Northrend, where their characters Arim (the paladin) and Kaiá (priestess) are fending off some vicious zombies. Since my brother is Swedish but his girlfriend is Danish, I wanted to emphasize that in the color choice for each character's outfit.

The models are from the GW range; Arim is made out of an Empire Warrior Priest, Kaiá is from a Bretonnian Damsel, while the zombies are from the Vampire Counts army.

No comments:

Post a Comment