Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Sunday, July 10, 2011

1st try at Storm of Magic

I shall be trying out my first Storm of Magic game this afternoon, by going up against my buddy Benjamin's Ogre Kingdom at 3000 points. Bear in mind, I haven't read through the new rulebook yet nor am I familiar with all the new magic items. I have, however, read a few battle reports in White Dwarf so I'll basically just be bringing a Giant and an Arachnarok Spider with Slinger for those 25% additional points.

The list I'm bringing looks more or less like this one back here, although I've replaced my Black Orcs with the Trolls and a Mangler Squig with a third Shaman, seeing as how that new magic phase seems to be quite important to compete in.

I'll let you know how it goes.