Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Monday, May 23, 2011

Mangler Squig painted!


The Mangler Squigs have now been painted and are ready to cause mayhem wherever they end up. The model is based on the Gobbla model of old, combined with the Squig from The Chase diorama. The Night Goblins are the old fanatic models that have been re-released as Whirling Death. They are, of course, built on a 60mm round base, which I think will work out gaming wise just as well as any other base.

Had a lot of fun painting these guys, despite them being Night Goblins (which I've already done my fair share of...). Hope you like my version of the Mangler. As always you can check out more angles and pictures at my Flickr photostream.

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely. Can't wait to start my O&G army later this year. Your army has inspired me and your tactics and reviews are good! Adam

    ReplyDelete