Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Friday, February 15, 2013

Mutant Chronicles Kickstarter is live!


I don't know about the rest of you, but I grew up playing a lot of tabletop RPG's. Looking back though, there's one particular game that stands out to me - Mutant Chronicles and its massive corporation sci-fi adventures. Back then, the setting also featured a skirmish miniature wargame called Warzone. I remember it being a blast and funnily enough as I went home to my father for Christmas I dug through some of my old boxes and uncovered my old Capitol squad for that very game. Ever since, I've been thinking I should find a new skirmish game to play on the side.

As luck would have it, Prodos Games in the UK in collaboration with Paradox Entertainment have launched the Warzone: Resurrection kickstarter project to fund their current production line of the squads for the Brotherhood, the Dark Legion and Cybertronic, as well as their stretch goals of the Bauhaus and the Capitol Mega Corporations.

 After only 24 hours, they've already reached 25k of their pledged 35k stretch goal, and with 2 months still to go, I have high hopes for them to even reach the Capitol tier and allow me to get some new miniatures to my collection. Therefore, I am pledging my support and I hope that you will do the same.