Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Sunday, July 17, 2011

Forest Resin Bases

As I begun working on modelling my future Wood Elf army, I decided I wanted something more extravagant for my bases. For the Greenskins, dirt was fine with just sand and flock, with the occasional stone here and there, but for the Wood Elves I wanted my bases to look like a forest. Now, there's plenty of resin base manufactorers out there, and I finally came across the Australian company Back 2 Base-IX, who set me up with these resin bases that you can see in the picture above. It wasn't that expensive: my entire army cost me around 50€ total.

I haven't worked with resin bases in the past, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. With any luck, they'll blend in nicely with my forest spirits as I start to model them.