Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Thursday, February 10, 2011

Waaaagh podcast dice!

I'm a big follower of several Warhammer Fantasy Podcasts. While I tend to prefer the more tournament intensive, meta gaming casts overall, this time I'd like to give a shout out to a more recent and less tournament focused casting duo - The Waaagh Cast!

The main reason I do this is because they are now offering the perfect dice set if you're an Orcs & Goblins player, namely Waaaagh dice with Orc Skull icons instead of 1's. I really like having unique dice when I attend games and tournaments, and so I absolutely love the ones they've announced and I eagerly placed an order.

If you're anything like me, you should really pick up a set of your own. While you're there, why not catch one of their episodes and see if they might be something for you? I find podcasts to be excellent company while painting.

Also, if you're interested in learning about other podcasts and reading a few opinions on them, you should check out Kuffeh's take on the subject over at The Trading Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment